A Breakthrough Treatment for Incontinence and Confidence
Greenwich | Armonk
Approximately 19 million women suffer from incontinence in the US and about 33% of all men experience leakage from time to time. Urinary
incontinence can be embarrassing and unpredictable. Leakage issues can make a normal cough, sneeze, or jump uncomfortable, and they may
also disrupt your sleep pattern. You may be living your life looking for the nearest bathroom. That’s why GLOW now offers Emsella treatments.
Why choose GLOW for your EMSELLA treatment:
- We are the only provider of EMSCULPT NEO, EMTONE, and EMSELLA in Greenwich and one of the few in Westchester County.
- Our bespoke services cater to your every need. Our certified technicians develop EMSELLA treatment plans that help you build strong pelvic floor muscles, which decreases incontinence and enhances sexual intimacy
- Your comfort and safety is our top priority. Our certified technicians gently perform the treatment, monitoring EMSELLA settings and making adjustments if needed.
- Core-to-floor technology. We have the unique ability to combine EMSELLA and EMSCULPT NEO to offer you a complete core-to-floor treatment that builds strong pelvic muscles and improves core strength.
WHAT IS EMSELLA®?
EMSELLA is a revolutionary, non-invasive FDA cleared treatment for urinary incontinence for both men and women. EMSELLA strengthens the pelvic floor muscles by using High Intensity Focused Electro Magnetic Energy (HIFEM) to cause muscle contractions like the contractions you perform when doing a Kegel exercise. What makes this treatment effective is the indepth penetration and stimulation of the entire pelvic floor area.
A single session brings you thousands of intense contractions that you would not be able to do on your own. These contractions are extremely helpful when it comes to muscle strengthening. The pelvic floor muscles help support the uterus, bladder, and bowels. Regular exercising of the pelvic floor muscles can improve or prevent urinary leakage.
WHAT DOES EMSELLA® DO?
Emsella utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session (equal to 11,400 kegel exercises in 28 minutes). These contractions re-educate the pelvic muscles. To date, 5 clinical studies have been published on Emsella. Studies confirm 95% of patients report an improved quality of life
EMSELLA can help with all of the following:
- Restore bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises
- 95% of patients report an improved quality of life
- Many men and women report improved strength of orgasm
- Combination treatment with abdominal strengthening EMSCULPT NEO can also improve core strength.
How EMSELLA Works
Emsella’s chair-like device is intended to provide entirely noninvasive electromagnetic stimulation of pelvic floor musculature for the purpose of strengthening and re-educating weak pelvic muscles and the restoration of neuromuscular control for the treatment of urinary incontinence in women AND men. The supramaximal contractions of the pelvic floor muscles result in the tightening of the pelvic muscles from the inside out. It’s indepth penetration and stimulation of the entire pelvic floor area that makes this treatment so incredibly effective. A single session brings you thousands of intense contractions that you would not be able to do on your own, without the assistance of this revolutionary technology