Exion is a multi-platform device capable of treating 23 different areas of skin, from head to toe, featuring micro-needling RF and a non-invasive face and body applicator for skin laxity.
Greenwich | Rye Brook
Why choose GLOW for your EXION treatment:
- We are the only provider of EXION in Greenwich and one of the few in Westchester County.
- Our bespoke service caters to your every need. Our Registered Nurse develop targeted EXION skincare regiments that meet your skin’s unique needs.
- Your comfort and safety is our top priority. Our Registered Nurse gently perform the treatment, monitoring EXION settings and making adjustments if needed.
WHAT IS EXION?
Exion is an advancement in skin treatments, combining three unique applicators to treat a variety of conditions on up to 23 areas of the body. This newest skin treatment combines monopolar radiofrequency (RF) and artificial intelligence (AI) for precise energy delivery to deeper skin layers.
The Exion Fractional RF delivers energy without physically inserting needles into the deep layers, allowing for a more comfortable treatment experience. As a result, clients can achieve significant improvements in skin texture, resulting in:
- 224% increase in hyaluronic acid
- 85% improvement in skin laxity
- 50% increase in elastin
- 47% increase in collagen
- 41% improvement in texture
WHAT DOES EXION DO?
Exion deploys three main technologies.
EXION Fractional RF uses advanced technology to achieve deep tissue treatments with less pain and more gain. By utilizing monopolar RF and AI-controlled energy delivery, EXION’s built-in extended mode creates a thermal gradient below the needles, allowing for comfortable treatment at greater depths without full needle insertion. This results in a great improvement in skin texture.
EXION Face & Body uses a patented combination of Monopolar RF and Targeted Ultrasound to provide thermal and mechanical stress to fibroblasts in the deep reticular dermis. This leads to increased production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin, which helps improve the skin’s overall appearance and health.
EXION can also be combined with EMFACE to treat both the structure of the face and more superficial conditions.
HOW EXION WORKS
EXION Face Applicator: The first non-invasive device to utilize radio frequency and targeted ultrasound to boost production of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and improve skin laxity.
- This device treats the face and the neck.
- The neck and decolletage areas are often the first to display signs of aging, being able to treat this along with the face allows for a natural looking facelift that is cohesive
- Uses a simultaneous combination of Monopolar RF and Targeted Ultrasound
- Addresses HA production, collagen, elastin, wrinkles and laxity in the same treatment
EXION Fractional RF Applicator: Monopolar RF Microneedling for Face & Body.
- Deep tissue penetration via Monopolar RF technology versus needles, allowing for a more comfortable experience
- Artificial Intelligence optimizes energy delivery for SINGLE-PASS procedures
- This allows deeper layers to be treated without physically puncturing the dermis